Despite challenges such as performance bottlenecks, complexity and integration difficulties, XACML holds its position as the number one choice for addressing fine grain and policy based access control needs. Because of its ability to support externalized and standardized architectures, attribute based access control, and fine grained authorization, developers and architects try to minimize the adverse effects of XACML while capitalizing on its advantages.
This webinar will discuss some of the key advantages XACML provides over a traditional authorization system, as well as the bottlenecks XACML creates, and how to balance out the two. This session will take you through various business use cases implemented with XACML by counteracting its own disadvantages.
Topics covered include:
- Authorization Concepts.
- Disadvantages with traditional authorization systems.
- Introduction to XACML and its advantages.
- Business use case with XACML.
- Building centralized entitlement system with existing legacy authorization data.
- Fine grain access control for SOAP and REST based web services.
- Building Access control for Web applications.
- Adding entitlement for enterprise data.
If you are a security architect or developer planning SOA deployments, implementing specific authorization mechanisms or simply learning industry best practices for security, then this webinar is for you.
Please register for webinar from here.